||Medical-Regulatory Writer – Assistant Manager
To plan and Manage Medico-Regulatory Writing for Regulatory in compliance to applicable Regulatory Guidelines
Duties and responsibilities
- Providing high-quality medical and scientific writing from planning and coordination of literature search through delivery of final drafts to internal and external clients.
- Providing technical consultation and provides substantive advice on strategy, regulations and industry best practices.
- Demonstrate subject matter and therapeutic area expertise.
- Effectively manage medical writing projects to deliver quality products in agreed timelines.
- Collaborate with internal and external clients,
- Writing CTD Modules, Medical Data Packages, SmPCs, PIs, PILs, Safety Reports, Aggregate Reports and other reports
- Perform science review of aggregate reports produced by PV Associates
- Ensure that document output and processes comply with client specifications, templates and styles guidelines
- Attend project initiation meeting, collate project
- Maintain awareness of current regulatory guidance, medical information techniques and technology relating to clinical / regulatory documentation
- Maintain & update Aggregate Report Tracker and carry out cases reconciliation on periodic basis
- Supporting and enabling effective and efficient communication that results in operational excellence.
- Carry out detailed searches in regulatory agency websites like US FDA, EMA, PMDA, TGA, UKMHRA etc for safety alerts
- Mentor Associates on job skills, oversees or develops training plans or materials for safety associates, conducts training sessions, or otherwise trains new hires and enhances the skills of existing
Education & Experience
- Master’s degree in a Pharmacology/Pharmacy/Medicine with 5 years Experience
- Advanced degree preferred
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 3+ years’) or equivalent combination of education, training, & experience.
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical/CRO industry preferred
- Additional qualifications in medical writing (AMWA; EMWA; RAC) advantageous
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent data interpretation and medical writing skills, including grammatical, editorial, and proofreading skills
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including problem solving
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong presentation skills
- Significant knowledge of global, regional, national and other document development guidelines
- In-depth knowledge in a specialty area such as preclinical, therapeutic, regulatory submissions, communications, etc.
- Great judgment and decision-making skills
- Excellent computer skills and skilled with client templates; Good knowledge of document management systems and other relevant applications (e.g. Excel, Outlook)
- Ability and desire to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Demonstrates ability to evaluate information and data with a defined, studied process and report results in a thoughtful, organized manner
- Possesses a collaborative, results-driven style.
- Ability to work under pressure and provide quality outputs within tight timelines
As may be required from time to time – the incumbent may be required to working slots catering to different time zones