Job title: Content Writer
Reports to: Head Content & Digital Media Development
To develop and enrich content for DDReg tools, websites & Social media with new blog
posts, guides and marketing copy.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Develop content on regulatory affairs from related information available within company
• Research pharma industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
• Write clear marketing copy to promote our services
• Plan and develop audience-oriented content for Case studies, Blogs, Reports, Website,
Social media posts, Infographics, Brochure, Video Scripts, JDs, Flyers, Press Releases, etc.
• Write blogs on key topics periodically.
• Proficient in using documentation tools (MS Word, Adobe Acrobat Pro, MS Visio, and Adobe Photoshop)
• Ability to understand requirements and deliver clear and concise quality documents.
• Hands-on experience on various tools- content creation, monitoring, content analysis, Content enhancement, translation.
• Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
• Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience
• Create strong content that fulfils company standards and audience goals.
• Utilize a variety of media forms; include images and charts.
• Analize current content and make improvements, as necessary.
• Update website content as needed
Education & Experience:
• Experience in pharma content writing would be preferable.
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Life Sciences, Journalism, or related fields.
• A portfolio of published articles.
• Proven experience (2-5 years) in content writing, content marketing or copywriting.
• Working knowledge of content management systems.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
• Excellent writing and editing skills.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Good time-management skills.
• Experience doing research using multiple sources
• Familiarity with web publications
• Ability to meet deadlines
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers.
• Persuasive and goal-oriented
• Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanour
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Able to work accurately under stress and pressure to meet competing deadlines
• Excellent analytical and time-management skills
• Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
• Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client.
• Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel) and CRM/Salesforce exp preferred