DELIVER BETTER DATA TO ENSURE FASTER APPROVAL
React and Node Js Developer (MERN)
Posted 11 months ago
Skills And Requirements
- Develop and manage highly trafficked, highly scalable web properties with React.js and Next.js.
- Analyse, design, code, debug, test, document and deploy changes to the system.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Understanding of RESTful APIs/GraphQL, HTML/CSS, ES6 (variables and scoping, array methods), code versioning tools like GIT etc., popular frontend development tools, CI/CD tools, DevOps.
- Have a keen eye to discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency and improve user experience
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Good Knowledge of Server-Side rendering using Next and Express js
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Redux.
- Experience front-end tooling workflows: Node.js, Next.js, Typescript, etc.
- Should have proven track record of handling projects of significant complexity and optimizing applications for improved performance
- Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a React and Node Js Developer (MERN).